Saturday, April 28, 2012

Good Bye Hair Brush

I went into the bathroom today to take a shower and get ready for our dinner tonight and was greeted to this poor sight.  I want to thank my big round brush which has been with me since High School for helping to keep me straight.  Sometimes I neglected you and would dry my hair and leave you behind.  Sometimes I wouldn't bother using you because my hair was so short it didn't matter. Sometimes I just plain under appreciated your efforts.  However, you where there with me though it all.  You came to Salt Lake with me on my mission. You brushed out my hair before I went to the hairdresser on my wedding day.  You went to all those cities with me when we were traveling with Pinnacle.  You even helped me pound the nails into the wall so I could hang pictures. However, I cannot bring you back from there.  It is just too gross.  I will miss you sturdy friend.  You met your end prematurely. 

3 comments:

Jerilyn said...

haha, this was so funny. And I have to say, I feel kind of sad for its untimely ending! :)

Anonymous said...

What a sad day to part with something that has been with you for so long. My heart goes out to you! :
)

bylaw said...

My condolences.