Friday, December 2, 2011

2 Years Later and I still don't have that Laundry Done

Today as I was doing dishes (while singing in my head I don't wanna be a crappy housewife) James screamed out from my bedroom, "mommy! a pee pee's coming". Usually all I need to say is then go to the bathroom.  However he told me to come and see him.  So I walked into the bedroom to find my laundry hamper completely on the other side of the room.  I looked in to find James inside and having a good time.  He loves that laundry hamper for whatever reason.  If you are looking at this picture and studying the background and thinking to yourself, wow is that a mountain of laundry on that dresser or is that Marjory the trash heap from Fraggle rock. (I don't want to deceive, no, I didn't get to watch this many times as a kid but I did watch one episode last month on netflix) Rest assured that is our laundry and Marjory is safe wherever they store the muppets.
 Last night Hiram and I were looking at videos and enjoying the random mess we have recorded over the past 5 years.  One of those gems was this video of James.  He is still the same little boy but now he announces when he needs to go to the bathroom.


No comments: