Monday, August 29, 2011

First Time at Lagoon

Hiram and I have been to several parks with roller coasters in the past few years. Unfortunately for me I was pregnant most of those times. Luckily for me during our Holt family reunion in Utah we all went to Lagoon. It was my first time there. It was a blast. We spent the first few hours at the water park then went to the kiddie rides. I think James and Joey could have stayed and played forever. Even though I hadn't been on a fast and fun ride for years I still wanted to spend time with Hiram and the boys. We went on the Merry Go Round, boats, trains, cars, and even a very exciting and for Joey scary mini coaster.
In a GRAND gesture of love, as the sun began to set Hiram's mom and dad took the boys home for us so we could stay and play on the big coasters with Haleigh. We went on Wicked, Colossus, and Spider several times each. Before she left, Karen, Hiram's mom, even went on Samurai with us for a wild ride. It was fantastic to get back into fun for me! Oh and to help us keep track of each other we all wore orange polos. I sewed the lettering on there and had fun doing it too. The back had HOLT and the front had our initials.
To start the day Hiram took James on the egg drop. He loved it. He couldn't get enough but if you look closely in the picture you can see James had a strong hold on his dad's arm.

No comments: